Attorney, Sanga Turnbull is an Aggressive Auto Accident Injury Lawyer serving the Tampa, Lakeland, Orlando, and Daytona Beach, FL Areas.
Call 863.324.3500 or 407.612.6464 to speak with Auto Accident Attorney, Sanga Turnbull.
The trucking and transportation industry is the foundation that keeps our economy running. While most Truck Driver's are responsible operators that follow the rules of the road and all State and Federal Regulations, there are occasions when a truck driver does not follow these regulations and the result may be a horrific crash with other vehicles.
Federal and State Trucking Regulations include:
- All Truck Drivers and Large Passenger Vehicle Drivers must maintain their CDL License and Driver's License.
- Truck Drivers and Large Passenger Vehicle Drivers must adhere to Driving Hours Limits, as driving beyond the designated maximums may hinder their ability to safely operate a Truck or Passenger Vehicle;
- ALL Truck Drivers and Large Passenger Vehicle Drivers are prohibited from engaging in any action that is considered to be distracted driving;
- While the automobile standard for being under the influence of alcohol is a BAC of 0.08%, Truck Drivers and Large Passenger Vehicle Drivers are prohibited from getting behind the wheel of their Truck or Large Passenger Vehicle if their BAC is 0.04% or higher;
- If a CDL Truck driver is involved in an accident that causes physical injury or death, the truck driver is required to tested for a BAC of 0.02% or above. They must also be tested for Marijuana and other specified drugs;
- All drivers are also required to thoroughly conduct their own vehicle inspections. This means checking Brakes, Windshield wipers and washers, Mirrors, Headlights and warning lights, System gauges, Heater and defroster, Horn, Turn signals and flashers, Emergency equipment, Under-ride protection, Cargo securing devices, Tires and wheels, Operation of the engine, clutch, transmission, axles, and steering. Failure to report or have deficiencies properly repaired before getting on the roads and highways is a violation of State and Federal Trucking Laws.
If you have been the victim in a trucking accident, after receiving medical attention, seek the legal advise and representation of an experienced trucking accident and injury lawyer. THE TURNBULL LAW FIRM is ready to fight for you!
We fight for the injured and take A No-Bull Approach To Seeking Results For You!