Attorney, Sanga Turnbull is an Aggressive Auto Accident Injury Lawyer serving the Tampa, Lakeland, Orlando, and Daytona Beach, FL Areas.
Call 863.324.3500 or 407.612.6464 to speak with Auto Accident Attorney, Sanga Turnbull.
Distracted Driving has become the #1 cause of auto and vehicle accidents and crashes. Distracted driving makes a person lose the ability to properly and safely drive their vehicle with their full attention on the road and immediate surroundings.
Drivers that are involved in actions that are considered distracted driving may include:
- Texting while driving;
- Talking on their cellular phone while driving;
- Attempting to change the radio station;
- Trying to grab an object that fell on the floor of the vehicle;
- Trying to apply make-up or fix their hair or other form of grooming while driving;
- Eating while driving;
- Inserting or trying to fix audio earbuds while driving;
- Fixing or changing your settings in a GPS "maps" program while the vehicle is moving;
- Adjusting climate control in the vehicle while the vehicle is moving;
- Playing with or paying attention to a pet in the car instead of focusing on the road and the surroundings;
- Rubber necking when something catches your attentions, and you take your focus off the road and surroundings;
- Reading while driving;
- Watching a video on your smartphone or other installed display in your vehicle;
- or even talking to or arguing with a passenger.
This list can actually go on and on, as distracted driving can be anything that takes your attention off the road and takes your attention off your surroundings while driving.
The most common type of distracted driving auto accidents are rear end collisions, as the drestracted driver has either completely taken their eyes of the road, or have little to no time to react when they sense they are about to crash into another vehicle or object.
Some of these types of distracted driving can be established through a proper investigation, dash cameras or traffic cameras, or witness statements. At THE TURNBULL LAW FIRM, we believe no stone should be left unturned when fighting for your legal rights and fair and reasonable compensation.
We fight for the injured and take A No-Bull Approach To Seeking Results For You!